Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Its My Birthday

Well today is my 38th today and thought I would do my first post.

I got to sleep in until 8 am this morning Woohoo! Thank you Monster!!!

Its not the most beautiful of birthdays as it snowed last night and its gloomy. Then again I can't remember a birthday when it wasn't like this. Well I can, my 9th b-day, it was so gorgeous, sunny & hot my mom allowed us to wear shorts that day. Ah that was so long ago.

I made my own b-day cake yesterday, Confetti Angel Food, my favorite. Will be having that with strawberries and cream later today and my lovely man is taking me out for dinner. Yes an actual dinner date, its been so long. Thinking Vietnamese.

Not going to be doing anything else special, just the normal stuff, laundry, picking up after the 3 guys and hopefully getting some sewing/crafting done. My list is growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment